Saturday, February 4, 2012

2012 Winter CHA Must Haves

As some of you may know, the winter CHA (Craft & Hobby Association) has just ended and there was a tremendous amount of simply delectable new lines from our favorite scrapbook lines.  I cannot wait to get my hands on some of these. {For those of you who don't know what the CHA show is, it's a bi-annual craft show where all scrapbook companies, big and small, have booths to display their newest product lines for retailers to come and look at}.

Here is Crate Paper's Storyteller collection.  These delicious goodies would be perfect for creating layouts of our first year together.  We just had our 1 year anniversary {January 22nd baby!} and I've been collecting photos from our first year to make an album.
I just love the subtle colors of this American Crafts Dear Lizzy line, Neapolitan.  This line makes me wish Mr. Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow so spring could come 6 weeks earlier! 

Paper
American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan 

Embellishments
American Crafts Dear Lizzy, Neapolitan

I ADORE this paper from Studio Calico's new line, Take Note.  Such a great mix of patterns and colors.  Can't wait to get my hands on them!

Studio Calico, Take Note paper

And look at these fun butterfly stickers!

Studio Calico, Take Note butterfly stickers

These are just a few of my favorites.  Of course, I would love a little bit of everything.  But I don't think my bank account {or my hubby} would be too happy about that.

xo,

Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment