Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Studio Calico Kit it HERE!


The photo above isn't actually from the kit.  It's a Valentine's Day card I made my sister from my stash of scraps.  I love how it turned out!  Funny how I can spend countless hours planning a layout before glueing it down, but when I quickly just put pieces together without worrying about how it's going to look it turns out to be one of my favorite cards!  I must take note as this is a lesson to be learned.

Products used:
My own stash
Twine

Happy Valentines Day Card

This card I made for my parents.  I did some fussy cutting to cut the flowers and picture frame from the Dear Lizzy and Sassafrass paper.  Then I added some twine and put a few pieces from my stash together.

Products used:
-Sassafras exclusive paper
Twine


XO card

My last card was made for my youngest sister.  I had some pre-cut hearts and kraft circle to add to the delightful Dear Lizzy papers from my kit.  I also added the Pink Paislee Mist-ables banner and some twine.

Products used:
Twine
Scraps from my stash


No, I did not forget about my wonderful hubby.  I am working on something for him but I cannot reveal it just yet.  But I'm super excited about it.

I'm having a lot of fun playing with this kit from Studio Calico.  Here's a sneak of a layout I'm working on. {The photos have been "instagramed".  I'm so excited to finally be able to jump on the bandwagon!}

Studio Calico Daydream Believer kit layout

Studio Calico Daydream Believer kit layout

I will post the finished product soon!  I'm very excited about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment