Saturday, February 18, 2012

Layout Love (and an extra)

My Favorite Person {Can't you tell!}

As I promised, here is my first layout I did with my Studio Calico Daydream Believer kit.  There were so many papers that I would have never thought to put together but alas, they did and I loved them all.  So much fun.  This is one of my favorite photos from our engagement session a year and a half ago.  I love how it captures our playful affection for each other.


My Favorite Person LO closeup


My Favorite Person LO closeup
If you're a Studio Calico fan, be sure to check out these sneak peaks for next months kit!

52 Things I Love About You

For Valentine's Day I decorated a deck of cards and wrote on each one 52 different things I love about my husband.  He loved it!  It ended up being a lot bigger stack than I expected so I'm still trying to figure out a way to bind them all together.  So when he opened the box he just had 2 stacks of cards to read through.  He loved it!  He even made me a card!  I love it when he does that.

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!

xo,

Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment