Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Studio Calico February Kit

I am so excited that I have finally decided to start a membership with Studio Calico and receive their monthly kits.

Studio Calico kit - Daydream Believer
Studio Calico kit - Daydream Believer

This is their February kit called Daydream Believer.  You can choose to buy their kits with a 6 month membership or you can just buy them monthly but then you aren't guaranteed to get your little hands on one because they run out so fast!

I am so anxious to find this sweet package waiting for me on my doorstep and to get started with some layouts.  Here are a few examples I found from the Studio Calico website that I just adore.


By Susan Weinroth

By April Foster

By Kelly Purkey

By Dawn McVey

As you can tell there are some lovely things in this kit and I can't wait to get my hands on it!  All you non scrapbookers, I know you're judging me right now.  But you just don't understand the excitement!  When you have a whole room dedicated to scrapbooking and you get to fill it with all the newest trends and trinkets, it's so...FUN!  For lack of a better word.

Also, make sure you check out the Studio Calico blog.  It's loaded with sketches, tutorials,  and more fantastic layouts.  They seem to have a really awesome community so I'm excited to be a part of it.  

xo,

Jocelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment