Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Busy with PomPom's

Hanging White and Red PomPom Garland

I came up with an idea I've been wanting to act on and finally had time to do so in the last couple weeks.  PomPom Garlands!  What do you think?

Blue and Gold PomPom Garland

Blue and Gold PomPom Garland

Blue PomPom
 Still trying to decide white pictures I like better.  Against a the garage or hanging from a tree.  My hubby got Photoshop Elements for editing pictures and I must say...that program is hard!  At least for someone who doesn't know Photoshop.  He has shown me shortcuts and he's so quick with the fingers that I'm like Whaaaa?!  Hold up!  Back up a lil there mister!  Yep, I'm one of those people who has to take notes.

Hanging White and Red PomPom Garland

Pink and White PomPom Garland

Hanging White PomPom

I will be posting these in my Etsy shop soon!!  

xo,

Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment