Sunday, January 1, 2012

Welcome from Mon Petit Nook



If you are visiting from my old blog "Mon Petit Nook" thanks for stopping by!  This is going to be my new permanent space..  My new blog name is inspired by my "Little Blank Book" I sell in my Etsy shop. They are named as such because it is yours, the new happy little owner, to name yourself.  It is an altered pocket sized note book that slips perfectly in your purse or sits happily on your night stand waiting for your moments of inspiration and sudden thoughts.  Use it for journaling, jotting down crafty ideas, making lists, writing short stories.  The possibilities are endless.

I decided to use this for my new blog because I wanted a fresh start for the New Year (happy 2012!!) where I am going to now get down to business writing my blog and growing my Etsy shop, Reminiscence.

More later on what I am going to have here on The Little Blank Book.  For now I hope that you stick with me through the growing pains and come back often for some blog reading satisfaction!

No comments:

Post a Comment