Friday, January 13, 2012

Countdown to Paris

I just found out that Les Soldes (bi-annual sales in Paris) start THE DAY {plus 3 before} we get there! Whaaaaa?!  This is bad.  This is real bad (says my husband).  Is this meant to be or what? {says me}

We are so excited to go and just be.  We will be doing some planning, of course.  We don't want to forget to go somewhere or see something we want to see just because we got caught up with the la belle of Paris. But we still just want to explore and see what we find.

I could just imagine sitting in one of these chairs with a bottle of wine and plate of cheese (I'll be nice and split with the hubs), watching the Parisians pass us by.  *Sigh*


Early morning in Provence
source: All Things French blog
 Tomorrow I will post a more detailed post about, yep, Paris.  There is nothing else on my mind right now.

xo,

Jocelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment