Monday, January 2, 2012

Favorite Posts from Mon Petit Nook

Here are a few of my favorite posts from my blog, Mon Petit Nook.  Is it cheesy that I'm a little sad to be leaving my old blog?  I just have to leave it some love from The Little Blank Book.


Etsy Fav's - Orange Creme - 10/19/09


I am just loving fall and decided to make my own mock treasury, since I can never seem to get online at the right time to actually get one published. So here is my fall "treasury".



 




All I have to say is Pinterest.  I have been A-DDICTED.  At first it was just a time waster for me, but now it’s a place to




Etsy Shop Reopened and Feature in a Treasury! - 11/12/11


As of Thursday, November 10th my shop has reopened!


Rudolph Cards set of 4

Ornament Ball inspired Gift Tags

Ruche, My New Fav - 11/28/11

Have you seen Ruche's Holiday Gift Guide?? Divine.

Welcoming in 2012 - 1/1/2012

2011 was a big year for us.  You know, with getting married and all.  That means 2012 brings our 1 year anniversary as well as our trip to Paris!!





No comments:

Post a Comment